This EXCLUSIVE VERVATE licence enables our clients the following:
- Full use of the photographs commissioned from VERVATE.
The following conditions apply:
- ‘Clients’ refers to customers that purchase images directly from VERVATE
- Clients must have paid their invoice in full within the terms of VERVATE payment conditions.
- Clients are not permitted to allow any other third party the use of the photographs they purchase. Any such request should be referred to VERVATE.
- Clients do not have permission to edit the images in any way, any such need must be referred to VERVATE.
- Clients do not have permission to sell on any of the photographs they purchase. Any such request should be referred to VERVATE.
- Wherever possible, clients will credit VERVATE for creation of the photographs. Clients will not claim any other ownership on the creation of them or redistribute the images.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring that any of their employees or personnel adhere to these conditions.
- The Licence Agreement with the commissioning client remains intact.
- VERVATE retain ownership of the photographs
- VERVATE have agreed with the commissioning client of the images that VERVATE will not use the images in any way unless with written approval from them (them having gained approval if appropriate from their client in writing).
VALID FROM 1st APRIL 2017