LVS Schools: Education Case Study
We work with LVS on photographs for their general marketing, social media, prospectus and press calls. As well as having our Enhanced DBS certificates, we have also attended Safeguarding training and marketing meetings on site.
We have actively supported them by offering service to help meet the demanding responsibilities and pressures on their marketing team by:
- ensuring we meet very tight deadlines (for social media and press)
- making creative suggestions (i.e. by establishing a private Pinterest Board or simply making suggestions based on our extensive experience)
- introducing low cost password protected portfolios of images that enable the school to provide free downloadable photographs to the parents and carers
- supporting them on social media to promote their reach
- only using images to promote our services that LVS have already used
WHAT THEY SAY:
When we were looking for a photographer in the Brighton area that we could use for our school LVS Hassocks, VERVATE were recommended to us by the local paper. Vervate’s first commission for us was a Sports Day event and the photographs they took were superb! The best the school had ever had!
Vervate issued the photos for us with our press release and we achieved a double page spread in the local paper. Since that commission we have used Vervate for all of our events at LVS Hassocks and also for all the events in our school in Ascot.
Vervate are completely reliable, always on time, appropriately dressed for a school environment and the photos are always exactly what we need and meet our Brief. They are delivered very quickly by noon the following day. I have been extremely happy with the photos taken at every commission I have given them.
I have already recommended Vervate and wouldn’t hesitate to do so again.