Licence to Use
Unless otherwise superceeded by individual Contracts and Licence Agreements signed by Vervate and a Client, all commissions undertaken by Vervate are covered by a Licence to Use as follows:
Entire copyright of Vervate commissioned photographs is with the photographer as per UK Law. The Licence to Use lays out the terms under which a client can use the photographs on any individual commission. For further information about Copyright, please see this link: Photography Copyright or get in touch with us at Vervate.
Commission Confirmation Form
The Commission Confirmation forms are intended to ensure that we at Vervate fully understand the photography brief that you have communicated to us. No discounts are available for reasons of style or taste as that is subjective.
No charge for over 5 working days notice, discretionary charge 24 hours – 5 working days notice, 50% of the full fee within 24 hours notice and full fees same day notice.
The following lays out our Terms and Conditions in relation to this website:
Terms and Conditions for www.vervate.com
The term ‘Vervate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PHEW…Enjoy the site..!!