LICENCE TO USE: SPECIALIST LICENCEThis Specialist VERVATE licence enables our clients the following:
- Full use of the photographs commissioned from VERVATE.
GDPR TerminologyIn terms of the EU GDPR legislation, from May 25th 2018: All clients of Vervate’s are termed as ‘Controllers’ and have the responsibilities as such. Vervate are termed as the ‘Processors’ and have the responsibilities as such. All Controllers can request Vervate’s documentation around how we are meeting our GDPR requirements as processors.
This Licence is in accordance with Vervate’s Terms & Conditions & Privacy and Security PolicyThe following conditions apply:
- ‘Clients’ refers to clients that have commissioned VERVATE directly.
- Clients must have paid their invoice in full within the terms of VERVATE payment conditions.
- Clients are not permitted to allow any other third party the use of the photographs they commissioned. Any such request should be referred to VERVATE.
- Clients do not have permission to sell on any of the photographs they commission. Any such request should be referred to VERVATE.
- Wherever possible, clients will credit VERVATE for creation of the photographs. Clients will not claim any other ownership on the creation of them.
- VERVATE retain ownership of the photographs
- VERVATE may use random photographs to market our services unless agreed with the client, in which case we will only use pre-agreed and specified photographs for marketing our services
- VERVATE will not sell on photographs to third parties within the terms of the licence unless agreed with the client
Want to just email us?
Prefer to talk to a human?