RIGHTS MANAGED END USER LICENCEThis RIGHTS MANAGED END USER VERVATE licence enables our clients the following:
- Full use of the photographs commissioned from VERVATE.
This Licence is in accordance with Vervate’s Terms & Conditions & Privacy and Security PolicyThe following conditions apply:
- ‘Clients’ refers to customers that purchase images directly from VERVATE
- Clients must have paid their invoice in full within the terms of VERVATE payment conditions.
- Clients are not permitted to allow any other third party the use of the photographs they purchase. Any such request should be referred to VERVATE.
- Clients do not have permission to edit the images in any way, any such need must be referred to VERVATE.
- Clients do not have permission to sell on any of the photographs they purchase. Any such request should be referred to VERVATE.
- Wherever possible, clients will credit VERVATE for creation of the photographs. Clients will not claim any other ownership on the creation of them or redistribute the images.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring that any of their employees or personnel adhere to these conditions.
- The Licence Agreement with the commissioning client remains intact.
- VERVATE retain ownership of the photographs
- VERVATE have agreed with the commissioning client of the images that VERVATE can re-sell the images
Want to just email us?
Prefer to talk to a human?